Paris Tutu Party & Flower Girl Dress Pink
The Tiny Tutus Collection Paris gown would be at home on any couture runway.
Elegant, high fashion flare, Paris is definitely a favourite with families. Embellished with delicate floaty feathers on the shoulders and draped with two rows of pearls on the back, this is a gown that belongs with precious moments and magical celebrations.
Crafted in stunning French Rose pink, featuring a 9 layer tiered high-low tutu silhouette of the softest fluffy tulle with sparkling sequins at the waist. Finishing this spectacular gown is a beautiful sequined bow on the back which co-ordinates with the sequin bow and tulle brooch pinned on the front
Our Paris gown is fully lined in soft luxurious cotton for superior comfort and wearability.
* Special note: you'll see our Paris French Rose dress pictured here without the detachable bow at the back - our gorgeous little model preferred it that way. ♥ All Paris gowns come with a beautiful detachable tutu bow.
- 9-layer tiered tulle high-low tutu silhouette
- Feathers on shoulders
- 2 rows of faux pearls draped on back shoulder line
- Sequin waist band
- Detachable Sequin tutu bow at back
- Sequin and tulle brooch pin (removable)
- No exposed material edges for superior comfort
- Fully lined with soft cotton
- Three Colours Available: Mulberry Blush, French Rose, Pearl White
- Complimentary Keepsake Gift Box Presentation (valued $20)
- Dry clean recommended
- Steaming recommended for a truly full, floaty tutu tulle skirt
Please see the Paris size guide for your perfect fit (measurements in cm)
|Tag Size||Length (inc Train)||Chest||Waist||Height||Age|
|1||Usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas 12-18 months||Approximately size 1 in regular clothes|
|2||Usually, suitable size 2-3 years of age||Approximately size 2 in regular clothes|
|3||Usually, suitable size 3-4 years of age||Approximately size 3 in regular clothes|
|4||Usually, suitable size 4-5 years of age||Approximately size 4 in regular clothes|
|5||Usually, suitable size 5-6 years of age||Approximately size 5 in regular clothes|
|6||Usually, suitable size 6-7 years of age||Approximately size 6 in regular clothes|
|7||Usually, suitable size 7-8 years of age||Approximately size 7 in regular clothes|
|8||Usually, suitable size 8-9 years of age||Approximately size 8 in regular clothes|
One size fits most
**Please note that our ballet shoe sizing IS NOT THE SAME as regular shoe sizing.**
Please measure your ballerina's foot as instructed below and enter the size in the box above in millimetres.
- Measure from the very back of the heel to tip of the longest (not necessarily the big) toe. Please note that shoe sizing starts from 130mm (most 2 years olds start with this little one) xx This is best done while standing on a tape or ruler with your heel against a wall or door. Be sure to align the zero point of your tape correctly.
- Please measure both feet and use the larger of the 2 measurements (however, if there is a large difference between the feet some averaging may be required). It’s best to measure later in the day as foot size tends to increase throughout the day.
Please measure to the nearest millimetre and do not round your measurement - measure carefully using the exact technique described - a few mm may make a difference!
Alternatively, download our printable sizing chart to achieve the perfect fit! *When printing the chart please ensure the 'Page Sizing & Handling' option is set to 'Actual size'*
When measuring your ballerinas feet, please provide exact length of the foot and we will add 0.5-1cm to your measurement for comfort and growth room.
Shipping from $10 based on state & weight
• NSW: $10 up to 5 kgs, $40 for 5-10 kgs, $60 for 10-20 kgs
• ACT, QLD, VIC: $10 up to 5 kgs, $50 for 5-10 kgs, $80 for 10-20 kgs
• NT, SA, TAS, WA: $15 up to 5kgs, $80 for 5-10 kgs, $150 for 10-20 kgs
Note: Recital Upgrade Packages will be sent with ballerina Tutus