Tutu Ballerina Wings Luxury Dress Up Butterfly Wings Imaginative Play
Beautiful beyond words, our Tiny Tutus Ballerina Wings are truly a luxury addition to any ballerina’s wardrobe.
Designed by Simone and created with love, our rainbow ballerina wings are the absolutely favourite item in our classes.
Divine rainbow colours delicately melt together over the wings with highlights of glitter creating beautiful patterns for the true fairy look. Sparkling like diamonds are more than 40 stunning diamantes that add to that hint of magic.
Inspired from our Tiny Tutus Ballerina who is featured in a heart shape at the centre of the wings, this is the essential item for every ballerina. Dreams seem real when you’re wearing your ballerina wings.
Made from the finest materials and fitted with soft wide elasticated straps, Tiny Tutus Ballerina Wings are a treasured keepsake your ballerina will want to wearing everywhere she twirls and flies.
- Beautiful rainbow colours
- Delicate glitter patterning
- Richly embellished with diamantes
- Wide elastic straps ease of over shoulders
- Inspired by the Tiny Tutus Ballerina Wing shape
- Stunning 47cm length and 42cm width
- Ideal for imaginative play and creative dance
- Spot clean only
- Wings can be reshaped by delicately push back to desired shape.
- Use under adult supervision
- Do not wash, bleach, dry clean, soak, iron
|1||Usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas 12-18 months||Approximately size 1 in regular clothes|
|2||Usually, suitable size 2-3 years of age||Approximately size 2 in regular clothes|
|3||Usually, suitable size 3-4 years of age||Approximately size 3 in regular clothes|
|4||Usually, suitable size 4-5 years of age||Approximately size 4 in regular clothes|
|5||Usually, suitable size 5-6 years of age||Approximately size 5 in regular clothes|
|6||Usually, suitable size 6-7 years of age||Approximately size 6 in regular clothes|
|7||Usually, suitable size 7-8 years of age||Approximately size 7 in regular clothes|
|8||Usually, suitable size 8-9 years of age||Approximately size 8 in regular clothes|
One size fits most
**Please note that our ballet shoe sizing IS NOT THE SAME as regular shoe sizing.**
Please measure your ballerina's foot as instructed below and enter the size in the box above in millimetres.
- Measure from the very back of the heel to tip of the longest (not necessarily the big) toe. Please note that shoe sizing starts from 130mm (most 2 years olds start with this little one) xx This is best done while standing on a tape or ruler with your heel against a wall or door. Be sure to align the zero point of your tape correctly.
- Please measure both feet and use the larger of the 2 measurements (however, if there is a large difference between the feet some averaging may be required). It’s best to measure later in the day as foot size tends to increase throughout the day.
Please measure to the nearest millimetre and do not round your measurement - measure carefully using the exact technique described - a few mm may make a difference!
Alternatively, download our printable sizing chart to achieve the perfect fit! *When printing the chart please ensure the 'Page Sizing & Handling' option is set to 'Actual size'*
When measuring your ballerinas feet, please provide exact length of the foot and we will add 0.5-1cm to your measurement for comfort and growth room.