Milan Tutu Party & Flower Girl Dress Rose Pink
This is the gown that every little girl wanted to take home at the photo shoot! The Tiny Tutus Collection Milan gown is part of our couture collection and would be at home on any fashion runway.
Gracefully designed with classical elegance Milan is a dress made for birthdays and special occasions, but also would melt heart for a flower girl as she walked down the aisle. The bodice sparkles with beautiful pearlized sequins sitting on ultra soft cotton. Finished with satin ribbon at the waist to make a pretty bow at the back. Milan is a gown that belongs with precious moments and magical celebrations.
Milan features a luscious a 9 layer crystal tulle full circle skirt that has a divine iridescent quality. To give a gorgeous full look our signature Tutu-Pettiskirt which makes for fabulous twirling.
To compliment this stunning gown, my gift to you is the Milan headband. This headband is covered in the same soft fabric as the bodice and finished with a matching sequin bow.
Our Milan gown is fully lined in soft luxurious cotton for superior comfort and wearability.
Milan comes is four spectacular colours; Topaz Blue, Ruby Red, Rose Pink and Diamond White
- 9 layer tiered skirt
- Tutu-Pettiskirt for extra fullness
- Short sleeved design
- Satin ribbon waist bow
- Sequin bow at back
- No exposed material edges for superior comfort
- Fully lined with soft cotton
- Matching headband - my gift to you valued at $10
- Four Colours: Topaz Blue, Ruby Red, Rose Pink and Diamond White
- Dry clean recommended
- Steaming recommended for a truly full, floaty tutu tulle skirt
Please see the Milan size guide for your perfect fit (measurements in cm)
|1||Usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas 12-18 months||Approximately size 1 in regular clothes|
|2||Usually, suitable size 2-3 years of age||Approximately size 2 in regular clothes|
|3||Usually, suitable size 3-4 years of age||Approximately size 3 in regular clothes|
|4||Usually, suitable size 4-5 years of age||Approximately size 4 in regular clothes|
|5||Usually, suitable size 5-6 years of age||Approximately size 5 in regular clothes|
|6||Usually, suitable size 6-7 years of age||Approximately size 6 in regular clothes|
|7||Usually, suitable size 7-8 years of age||Approximately size 7 in regular clothes|
|8||Usually, suitable size 8-9 years of age||Approximately size 8 in regular clothes|
One size fits most
**Please note that our ballet shoe sizing IS NOT THE SAME as regular shoe sizing.**
Please measure your ballerina's foot as instructed below and enter the size in the box above in millimetres.
- Measure from the very back of the heel to tip of the longest (not necessarily the big) toe. Please note that shoe sizing starts from 130mm (most 2 years olds start with this little one) xx This is best done while standing on a tape or ruler with your heel against a wall or door. Be sure to align the zero point of your tape correctly.
- Please measure both feet and use the larger of the 2 measurements (however, if there is a large difference between the feet some averaging may be required). It’s best to measure later in the day as foot size tends to increase throughout the day.
Please measure to the nearest millimetre and do not round your measurement - measure carefully using the exact technique described - a few mm may make a difference!
Alternatively, download our printable sizing chart to achieve the perfect fit! *When printing the chart please ensure the 'Page Sizing & Handling' option is set to 'Actual size'*
When measuring your ballerinas feet, please provide exact length of the foot and we will add 0.5-1cm to your measurement for comfort and growth room.
Shipping from $10 based on state & weight
• NSW: $10 up to 5 kgs, $40 for 5-10 kgs, $60 for 10-20 kgs
• ACT, QLD, VIC: $10 up to 5 kgs, $50 for 5-10 kgs, $80 for 10-20 kgs
• NT, SA, TAS, WA: $15 up to 5kgs, $80 for 5-10 kgs, $150 for 10-20 kgs
Note: Recital Upgrade Packages will be sent with ballerina Tutus