Tiny Tutus Tea Set Imaginative Play Ceramic Childs Tea Set
Introducing our Tiny Tutus Tea Sets
Our gorgeous quality, hand painted ceramic Tiny Tutus Tea Set with raised ribbon detailing will become an instant treasure that can be shared for years to come.
Our Tiny Tutus Tea Set includes two teacups and saucers and a tutu cute teapot, just the perfect size for little ballerina hands. Just imagine sharing high tea with your ballerina using her very own ‘grown up’ tea set.
Hand finished, each Tea Set may have slight colour differences and brush strokes.
Teapot with raised ribbon detailing and pink pot lid
- Saucer features our Tiny Tutus Ballerina in the centre
- Matching Tiny Tutus Ballerina with raised rose detailing
- Set contains: teapot with lid, 2 x cups, 2 x saucers
- Hand painted ceramic
- Perfect for imaginative play
- Beautifully gift boxed
Your Tea Set is to be used under constant parent supervision as it is breakable.
Hand wash thoroughly before and after use.
|1||Usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas 12-18 months||Approximately size 1 in regular clothes|
|2||Usually, suitable size 2-3 years of age||Approximately size 2 in regular clothes|
|3||Usually, suitable size 3-4 years of age||Approximately size 3 in regular clothes|
|4||Usually, suitable size 4-5 years of age||Approximately size 4 in regular clothes|
|5||Usually, suitable size 5-6 years of age||Approximately size 5 in regular clothes|
|6||Usually, suitable size 6-7 years of age||Approximately size 6 in regular clothes|
|7||Usually, suitable size 7-8 years of age||Approximately size 7 in regular clothes|
|8||Usually, suitable size 8-9 years of age||Approximately size 8 in regular clothes|
One size fits most
**Please note that our ballet shoe sizing IS NOT THE SAME as regular shoe sizing.**
Please measure your ballerina's foot as instructed below and enter the size in the box above in millimetres.
- Measure from the very back of the heel to tip of the longest (not necessarily the big) toe. Please note that shoe sizing starts from 130mm (most 2 years olds start with this little one) xx This is best done while standing on a tape or ruler with your heel against a wall or door. Be sure to align the zero point of your tape correctly.
- Please measure both feet and use the larger of the 2 measurements (however, if there is a large difference between the feet some averaging may be required). It’s best to measure later in the day as foot size tends to increase throughout the day.
Please measure to the nearest millimetre and do not round your measurement - measure carefully using the exact technique described - a few mm may make a difference!
Alternatively, download our printable sizing chart to achieve the perfect fit! *When printing the chart please ensure the 'Page Sizing & Handling' option is set to 'Actual size'*
When measuring your ballerinas feet, please provide exact length of the foot and we will add 0.5-1cm to your measurement for comfort and growth room.