Tiny Tutus Class Tutu
THE ORIGINAL TINY TUTUS PINK CLASS TUTU!!
Designed by Simone, our beautiful Tiny Tutus class ballet tutu is made from quality soft, breathable, cotton spandex. Rich velvet ribbon accentuates the princess seams on the bodice and completes the camisole straps with delicate bows. The neckline features a gentle gather in the centre and is embellished with sparkling diamantes.
Attached to the full leotard is a gorgeous three layer, tulle tutu. The over skirt is edged in elegant satin ribbon and finished with scattered glittering diamante crystals.
This is truly a tutu fit for any princess ballerina!
Complete the look with our Tiny Tutus Ballet Shoes and Stockings for the true ballerina experience!
- Comfort, breathable cotton spandex
- Velvet Ribbon accents and bows on bodice
- Wide shoulder straps
- Gathered front with diamante sparkles
- Full leotard
- Attached 3 layered tulle tutu
- Top tutu layer sparkling with scattered diamantes and edged in satin ribbon
Hand wash in cold water. Line Dry hanging by the crotch. To keep your tutu twirling we recommend hanging upside down by the crotch between classes.
* Do not wash with dark colours as this will discolour the velvet ribbon.
Please see our Class Tutu size guide for your perfect fit (measurements in cm)
Side Seam (under arm to hip)
|1||Usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas 12-18 months||Approximately size 1 in regular clothes|
|2||Usually, suitable size 2-3 years of age||Approximately size 2 in regular clothes|
|3||Usually, suitable size 3-4 years of age||Approximately size 3 in regular clothes|
|4||Usually, suitable size 4-5 years of age||Approximately size 4 in regular clothes|
|5||Usually, suitable size 5-6 years of age||Approximately size 5 in regular clothes|
|6||Usually, suitable size 6-7 years of age||Approximately size 6 in regular clothes|
|7||Usually, suitable size 7-8 years of age||Approximately size 7 in regular clothes|
|8||Usually, suitable size 8-9 years of age||Approximately size 8 in regular clothes|
One size fits most
**Please note that our ballet shoe sizing IS NOT THE SAME as regular shoe sizing.**
Please measure your ballerina's foot as instructed below and enter the size in the box above in millimetres.
- Measure from the very back of the heel to tip of the longest (not necessarily the big) toe. Please note that shoe sizing starts from 130mm (most 2 years olds start with this little one) xx This is best done while standing on a tape or ruler with your heel against a wall or door. Be sure to align the zero point of your tape correctly.
- Please measure both feet and use the larger of the 2 measurements (however, if there is a large difference between the feet some averaging may be required). It’s best to measure later in the day as foot size tends to increase throughout the day.
Please measure to the nearest millimetre and do not round your measurement - measure carefully using the exact technique described - a few mm may make a difference!
Alternatively, download our printable sizing chart to achieve the perfect fit! *When printing the chart please ensure the 'Page Sizing & Handling' option is set to 'Actual size'*
When measuring your ballerinas feet, please provide exact length of the foot and we will add 0.5-1cm to your measurement for comfort and growth room.
Free shipping on orders over $120
Flat rate shipping Australia-wide:
Standard shipping $10
Express shipping $15
Free shipping on orders over $120