Tiny Tutus Ballerina Backpack
Every princess needs a tutu backpack to bring their treasures to class!
Our very own Tiny Tutus Ballerina Back Pack is one of our most popular items in our boutique! Our Ballerina Back Pack is made from durable, quality nylon with a satin finish and featuring four stunning tutu layers all trimmed beautiful satin ribbon. Flexible in design, our Ballerina back can be worn as a traditional backpack with adjustable over the shoulder straps. The straps are also detachable so your ballerina backpack coverts into a carry case with a top handle.
Large enough to carry all ballerina treasures and class essentials, which can be easily accessed by little hand with the gold double way zipper. Our Tiny Tutus logo is lovingly embroidered on the front for the finishing touch.
The perfect gift which can also be paired with our snow globe for an added surprise!
- Quality durable nylon with satin finish
- 4 tutu layers edged with satin ribbon
- Flexible design
- Metal attachable / detachable and adjustable straps
- Top handle for hand carrying
- Embroidered Tiny Tutus logo
- Metal double way zipper
- Spot clean with a dampen soft cloth with water. Dab or rub the spot gently to remove.
- We have found baby wipes can also assist in removing more stubborn scuff marks – but please spot test on a small patch of the bag first to ensure your baby wipe does not remove the colour or stain.
|1||Usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas 12-18 months||Approximately size 1 in regular clothes|
|2||Usually, suitable size 2-3 years of age||Approximately size 2 in regular clothes|
|3||Usually, suitable size 3-4 years of age||Approximately size 3 in regular clothes|
|4||Usually, suitable size 4-5 years of age||Approximately size 4 in regular clothes|
|5||Usually, suitable size 5-6 years of age||Approximately size 5 in regular clothes|
|6||Usually, suitable size 6-7 years of age||Approximately size 6 in regular clothes|
|7||Usually, suitable size 7-8 years of age||Approximately size 7 in regular clothes|
|8||Usually, suitable size 8-9 years of age||Approximately size 8 in regular clothes|
One size fits most
**Please note that our ballet shoe sizing IS NOT THE SAME as regular shoe sizing.**
Please measure your ballerina's foot as instructed below and enter the size in the box above in millimetres.
- Measure from the very back of the heel to tip of the longest (not necessarily the big) toe. Please note that shoe sizing starts from 130mm (most 2 years olds start with this little one) xx This is best done while standing on a tape or ruler with your heel against a wall or door. Be sure to align the zero point of your tape correctly.
- Please measure both feet and use the larger of the 2 measurements (however, if there is a large difference between the feet some averaging may be required). It’s best to measure later in the day as foot size tends to increase throughout the day.
Please measure to the nearest millimetre and do not round your measurement - measure carefully using the exact technique described - a few mm may make a difference!
Alternatively, download our printable sizing chart to achieve the perfect fit! *When printing the chart please ensure the 'Page Sizing & Handling' option is set to 'Actual size'*
When measuring your ballerinas feet, please provide exact length of the foot and we will add 0.5-1cm to your measurement for comfort and growth room.
Shipping from $10 based on state & weight
• NSW: $10 up to 5 kgs, $40 for 5-10 kgs, $60 for 10-20 kgs
• ACT, QLD, VIC: $10 up to 5 kgs, $50 for 5-10 kgs, $80 for 10-20 kgs
• NT, SA, TAS, WA: $15 up to 5kgs, $80 for 5-10 kgs, $150 for 10-20 kgs
Note: Recital Upgrade Packages will be sent with ballerina Tutus