Tiny Tutu Maracas
Nothing is more fabulous than making your own beat with our Tiny Tutus Maracas. Hand painted and the perfect size for little ballerina hands, Tiny Tutus Maracas bring musical fun to every tutu twirl.
- Wooden Maracas with internal shakers
- Hand painted with Tiny Tutus Logo
- Contoured 10cm handle for comfortable grip
- Total length 19cm
- Set of 2
- Spot clean with a dampen soft cloth with water
- Use under adult supervision
|1||Usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas 12-18 months||Approximately size 1 in regular clothes|
|2||Usually, suitable size 2-3 years of age||Approximately size 2 in regular clothes|
|3||Usually, suitable size 3-4 years of age||Approximately size 3 in regular clothes|
|4||Usually, suitable size 4-5 years of age||Approximately size 4 in regular clothes|
|5||Usually, suitable size 5-6 years of age||Approximately size 5 in regular clothes|
|6||Usually, suitable size 6-7 years of age||Approximately size 6 in regular clothes|
|7||Usually, suitable size 7-8 years of age||Approximately size 7 in regular clothes|
|8||Usually, suitable size 8-9 years of age||Approximately size 8 in regular clothes|
One size fits most
**Please note that our ballet shoe sizing IS NOT THE SAME as regular shoe sizing.**
Please measure your ballerina's foot as instructed below and enter the size in the box above in millimetres.
- Measure from the very back of the heel to tip of the longest (not necessarily the big) toe. Please note that shoe sizing starts from 130mm (most 2 years olds start with this little one) xx This is best done while standing on a tape or ruler with your heel against a wall or door. Be sure to align the zero point of your tape correctly.
- Please measure both feet and use the larger of the 2 measurements (however, if there is a large difference between the feet some averaging may be required). It’s best to measure later in the day as foot size tends to increase throughout the day.
Please measure to the nearest millimetre and do not round your measurement - measure carefully using the exact technique described - a few mm may make a difference!
Alternatively, download our printable sizing chart to achieve the perfect fit! *When printing the chart please ensure the 'Page Sizing & Handling' option is set to 'Actual size'*
When measuring your ballerinas feet, please provide exact length of the foot and we will add 0.5-1cm to your measurement for comfort and growth room.