Princess Royal Pink Tutu Party & Flower Girl Dress
This is the dress that started it all!
Inspired by Simone’s niece Fleur, the Princess Royal gown is a stunning design for all precious moments and special occasions.
Featuring a spectacular 9-layer full circle tulle skirt, this is a dress that will make every little girl feel like a princess. The cut of the full circle tulle skirt allows for incredible twirling. The skirt is designed with four incredibly soft and floaty tulle layers, over another 4 soft tulle layers, all sitting over a gorgeous satin under skirt, fully lined with soft cotton for superior comfort.
The bodice of our Princess Royal gown is adorned with delicate sequined lace finished with sparkling sequins, beading and seed pearls. A gold belt sits on the waist featuring a beautiful 12-layer tulle flower with a center of diamantes and sequins.
Our gift to you to complete the look is a matching satin headband with matching tulle flower with sequins.
Our Princess Royal gown is fully lined in soft luxurious cotton for superior comfort and wearability.
- 9-layer full circle skirt
- Sequined lace detailing on bodice
- Gold belt on waist finished with 12-layer tulle flower
- No exposed material edges for superior comfort
- Fully lined with soft cotton
- 4 colour options
- Matching headband - my gift to you valued at $10
Colours: Snow White, Baby Blue, Pure White, Champagne Gold
- Dry clean recommended
- Can be gently handwashed in cold water. Line dry without delay
- Steaming recommended for a truly full, floaty tutu tulle skirt
- Princess Royal Gown Dress Size Guide:
Please see the Princess Royal size guide for your perfect fit (measurements in cm)
|1||Usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas 12-18 months||Approximately size 1 in regular clothes|
|2||Usually, suitable size 2-3 years of age||Approximately size 2 in regular clothes|
|3||Usually, suitable size 3-4 years of age||Approximately size 3 in regular clothes|
|4||Usually, suitable size 4-5 years of age||Approximately size 4 in regular clothes|
|5||Usually, suitable size 5-6 years of age||Approximately size 5 in regular clothes|
|6||Usually, suitable size 6-7 years of age||Approximately size 6 in regular clothes|
|7||Usually, suitable size 7-8 years of age||Approximately size 7 in regular clothes|
|8||Usually, suitable size 8-9 years of age||Approximately size 8 in regular clothes|
One size fits most
**Please note that our ballet shoe sizing IS NOT THE SAME as regular shoe sizing.**
Please measure your ballerina's foot as instructed below and enter the size in the box above in millimetres.
- Measure from the very back of the heel to tip of the longest (not necessarily the big) toe. Please note that shoe sizing starts from 130mm (most 2 years olds start with this little one) xx This is best done while standing on a tape or ruler with your heel against a wall or door. Be sure to align the zero point of your tape correctly.
- Please measure both feet and use the larger of the 2 measurements (however, if there is a large difference between the feet some averaging may be required). It’s best to measure later in the day as foot size tends to increase throughout the day.
Please measure to the nearest millimetre and do not round your measurement - measure carefully using the exact technique described - a few mm may make a difference!
Alternatively, download our printable sizing chart to achieve the perfect fit! *When printing the chart please ensure the 'Page Sizing & Handling' option is set to 'Actual size'*
When measuring your ballerinas feet, please provide exact length of the foot and we will add 0.5-1cm to your measurement for comfort and growth room.
Shipping from $10 based on state & weight
• NSW: $10 up to 5 kgs, $40 for 5-10 kgs, $60 for 10-20 kgs
• ACT, QLD, VIC: $10 up to 5 kgs, $50 for 5-10 kgs, $80 for 10-20 kgs
• NT, SA, TAS, WA: $15 up to 5kgs, $80 for 5-10 kgs, $150 for 10-20 kgs
Note: Recital Upgrade Packages will be sent with ballerina Tutus