Tiny Tutus Ballet Bag
Our original and much-loved Tiny Tutus Tutu Bag is the classic luxury ballerina bag. Designed by Simone and exclusive to Tiny Tutus, our Tutu Bag is simply the perfect bag for every little ballerina.
Our Tutu bag is made from soft tutu pink satin with over the shoulder straps that feel luxurious against the skin and featuring three layers of tutu tulle with delicate satin edging on the top two layers. A zip sits inside the bodice allowing easy access to tutu treasures while keeping everything safe, Loving printed in silver is our Tiny Tutus logo on the front.
- Shiny satin finish
- 3 tutu layers edged with satin ribbon on top two
- Over shoulder straps
- Internal zipper
- Tutu bodice design
- Printed silver Tiny Tutus logo
- Spot clean with a dampen soft cloth with water. Dab or rub the spot gently to remove.
- We have found baby wipes can also assist in removing more stubborn scuff marks – but please spot test on a small patch of the bag first to ensure your baby wipe does not remove the colour or stain.
|1||Usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas 12-18 months||Approximately size 1 in regular clothes|
|2||Usually, suitable size 2-3 years of age||Approximately size 2 in regular clothes|
|3||Usually, suitable size 3-4 years of age||Approximately size 3 in regular clothes|
|4||Usually, suitable size 4-5 years of age||Approximately size 4 in regular clothes|
|5||Usually, suitable size 5-6 years of age||Approximately size 5 in regular clothes|
|6||Usually, suitable size 6-7 years of age||Approximately size 6 in regular clothes|
|7||Usually, suitable size 7-8 years of age||Approximately size 7 in regular clothes|
|8||Usually, suitable size 8-9 years of age||Approximately size 8 in regular clothes|
One size fits most
**Please note that our ballet shoe sizing IS NOT THE SAME as regular shoe sizing.**
Please measure your ballerina's foot as instructed below and enter the size in the box above in millimetres.
- Measure from the very back of the heel to tip of the longest (not necessarily the big) toe. Please note that shoe sizing starts from 130mm (most 2 years olds start with this little one) xx This is best done while standing on a tape or ruler with your heel against a wall or door. Be sure to align the zero point of your tape correctly.
- Please measure both feet and use the larger of the 2 measurements (however, if there is a large difference between the feet some averaging may be required). It’s best to measure later in the day as foot size tends to increase throughout the day.
Please measure to the nearest millimetre and do not round your measurement - measure carefully using the exact technique described - a few mm may make a difference!
Alternatively, download our printable sizing chart to achieve the perfect fit! *When printing the chart please ensure the 'Page Sizing & Handling' option is set to 'Actual size'*
When measuring your ballerinas feet, please provide exact length of the foot and we will add 0.5-1cm to your measurement for comfort and growth room.