Baby Tutu Dreams Set
Doesn't get any cuter than this, our Baby Tutu Dreams set is especially for our Teeny Tiny babies.
Adorable in every way our Tutu Dreams romper set is the perfect choice for birthday cake smash. This romper photographs like a dream and is a magic choice for precious childhood moments or just even everyday for your princess.
Adorned with tulle rosettes and featuring a two layer tulle ruffle ‘tutu’, this outfit is completely loveable. Long sleeves, with an overlap shoulder make dressing easy with snap fastenings for easy changes. The gorgeous soft stretchy legwarmers are edged with ruffles of soft tulle. Finishing the look is a sweet matching headband with rosettes centered with a pearl and sparkly diamantes.
Baby Tutu Dream set includes
- Body Suit
- Leg Warmers
- Tulle rosettes overlay
- Two layer tulle 'tutu' with ruffle edging
- Overlap shoulders
- Long sleeve
- Snap fastenings
- Legwarmers with ruffles
- Soft and comfortable
- Headband with rosettes with center of pearl and diamantes
Delicate cold wash. Do not tumble dry. Line dry without delay. Do not iron
|Size||Chest||Dress Length||Sleeve Length|
|0-3 months (59cm)||47cm||36cm||26cm|
|3-6 months (66cm)||49cm||38cm||27cm|
|6-12 months (73cm)||53cm||41cm||29.5cm|
|12-18 months (80cm)||57cm||44cm||32cm|
|1||Usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas 12-18 months||Approximately size 1 in regular clothes|
|2||Usually, suitable size 2-3 years of age||Approximately size 2 in regular clothes|
|3||Usually, suitable size 3-4 years of age||Approximately size 3 in regular clothes|
|4||Usually, suitable size 4-5 years of age||Approximately size 4 in regular clothes|
|5||Usually, suitable size 5-6 years of age||Approximately size 5 in regular clothes|
|6||Usually, suitable size 6-7 years of age||Approximately size 6 in regular clothes|
|7||Usually, suitable size 7-8 years of age||Approximately size 7 in regular clothes|
|8||Usually, suitable size 8-9 years of age||Approximately size 8 in regular clothes|
One size fits most
**Please note that our ballet shoe sizing IS NOT THE SAME as regular shoe sizing.**
Please measure your ballerina's foot as instructed below and enter the size in the box above in millimetres.
- Measure from the very back of the heel to tip of the longest (not necessarily the big) toe. Please note that shoe sizing starts from 130mm (most 2 years olds start with this little one) xx This is best done while standing on a tape or ruler with your heel against a wall or door. Be sure to align the zero point of your tape correctly.
- Please measure both feet and use the larger of the 2 measurements (however, if there is a large difference between the feet some averaging may be required). It’s best to measure later in the day as foot size tends to increase throughout the day.
Please measure to the nearest millimetre and do not round your measurement - measure carefully using the exact technique described - a few mm may make a difference!
Alternatively, download our printable sizing chart to achieve the perfect fit! *When printing the chart please ensure the 'Page Sizing & Handling' option is set to 'Actual size'*
When measuring your ballerinas feet, please provide exact length of the foot and we will add 0.5-1cm to your measurement for comfort and growth room.
Shipping from $10 based on state & weight
• NSW: $10 up to 5 kgs, $40 for 5-10 kgs, $60 for 10-20 kgs
• ACT, QLD, VIC: $10 up to 5 kgs, $50 for 5-10 kgs, $80 for 10-20 kgs
• NT, SA, TAS, WA: $15 up to 5kgs, $80 for 5-10 kgs, $150 for 10-20 kgs
Note: Recital Upgrade Packages will be sent with ballerina Tutus