Magical Preschool Ballet Program
Classes for baby ballerinas as young as 16 months and for princesses up to 8 years of age!
Tiny Tutus is a beautiful, developmentally appropriate beginner ballet program that teaches the basic concepts of classical ballet, movement, music appreciation, rhythm and poise. Tiny Tutus builds self-confidence and self-esteem in young children and actively fosters a love of dance at the most magical time in a little dancers life.
Lessons at Tiny Tutus Preschool Ballet Studio introduce important ballet basics as well as encouraging imagination and creative movement. Our lessons include gentle introductions to ballet feet and arm positions, as well as centre and cross floor exercises. Our Tiny Tutus ballerinas learn about moving in a routine and working together as a group. We also have a focus on self-expression and interpretation as our little dancers use different props (such as wands, ribbons, fairy wings) to dramatise different styles of music.
Nothing is more marvellous than watching your own Tiny Tutus ballerina dance!
5 reasons to choose Tiny Tutus for your ballerina
- Open Classes – you’ll never miss a step your ballerina takes as parents watch every lesson.
- Real ballet, unfolded magically and creatively through an inspired curriculum. We nurture correct technique, without the time-filling gimmicks. It’s pure, creative dance.
- She’ll adore her shimmering sparkles, velvet and tulle tutu. A quality class tutu is our gift to your ballerina with her membership.
- Tiny Tutus is built on the belief that every little person has something beautiful to offer. Dance encourages confidence. Confidence inspires dreams. Dreams can change the world …
- This is more than a ballet school. It’s a starting place for children, parents and teachers to nurture lasting, lifelong friendships, while we celebrate our steps together.
Watch every class, celebrate every precious moment
There are no closed doors at Tiny Tutus!
Watch every class, celebrate every precious moment.
Our ballerinas love having parents in class to watch, and we love partnering with parents in this way.
Together, we offer our ballerinas a warm, supportive space from which to fall in love with dance.
When she’s decided to dance, she must dance!
Our doors and hearts are always open to new students.
There is no better time to join.
studio's located across australia
Click on your state on the map below to find a class location near you.
Then click on the class of your choice to register online and secure your ballerina’s place in her class.