Spread My Wings
Full of sparkle and glitter our Spread My Wings tutu is a magical first recital choice.
The lipstick pink spandex bodice is dazzling with silver sequins and fully lined superior comfort. The mock neckline is edged with lavender spandex with snap closure.
The white soft net top skirt is delicately hemmed with a ruffle and silver sequins and it over two layers of lipstick pink net perfect for twirling. On the waist is a gorgeous sequin flower centered with beads and pearls with bugle bead drops that catch the light magically.
- Lipstick pink spandex bodice with silver sequins.
- Fully lined for comfort.
- Lipstick pink attached trunks
- Lavender edged bodice & mock neckline
- Lavender belt inlay at waist
- Three layer soft net tutu. White top layer edged with ruffle and silver strip sequins. Lipstick pink double layer under.
- Sequins flower with drops on waist
Spot clean if needed with damp cloth or baby wipe (test for colourfastness first). Cool handwash. Line dry without delay. Dry clean recommended
|1||Usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas 12-18 months||Approximately size 1 in regular clothes|
|2||Usually, suitable size 2-3 years of age||Approximately size 2 in regular clothes|
|3||Usually, suitable size 3-4 years of age||Approximately size 3 in regular clothes|
|4||Usually, suitable size 4-5 years of age||Approximately size 4 in regular clothes|
|5||Usually, suitable size 5-6 years of age||Approximately size 5 in regular clothes|
|6||Usually, suitable size 6-7 years of age||Approximately size 6 in regular clothes|
|7||Usually, suitable size 7-8 years of age||Approximately size 7 in regular clothes|
|8||Usually, suitable size 8-9 years of age||Approximately size 8 in regular clothes|
One size fits most
**Please note that our ballet shoe sizing IS NOT THE SAME as regular shoe sizing.**
Please measure your ballerina's foot as instructed below and enter the size in the box above in millimetres.
- Measure from the very back of the heel to tip of the longest (not necessarily the big) toe. Please note that shoe sizing starts from 130mm (most 2 years olds start with this little one) xx This is best done while standing on a tape or ruler with your heel against a wall or door. Be sure to align the zero point of your tape correctly.
- Please measure both feet and use the larger of the 2 measurements (however, if there is a large difference between the feet some averaging may be required). It’s best to measure later in the day as foot size tends to increase throughout the day.
Please measure to the nearest millimetre and do not round your measurement - measure carefully using the exact technique described - a few mm may make a difference!
Alternatively, download our printable sizing chart to achieve the perfect fit! *When printing the chart please ensure the 'Page Sizing & Handling' option is set to 'Actual size'*
When measuring your ballerinas feet, please provide exact length of the foot and we will add 0.5-1cm to your measurement for comfort and growth room.