Satin Ribbon Cross Over
This is a limited edition item. Once sold they will be gone forever xo
Our Tiny Tutus Satin Crossover is a nod to the traditional style of ballet attire.
Tiny Tutus Sating Crossover features a gorgeous satin ribbon that crosses over the body and ties at the back in a sweet bow. With long sleeves and the Tiny Tutus logo sparkling in silver glitter on the back, this classic ballerina accessory is a beautiful addition to your Tiny Tutus wardrobe.
Match these with our Tiny Tutus Jacket and Tiny Tutus Class Tutu.
- Comfortable, breathable cotton spandex
- Pink Satin Ribbon
- Cross over with button hole feature for a perfect fit
- Silver glitter Tiny Tutus Logo on the back
- Long Sleeve
- Two colours available: tutu pink & berry pink
- Hand wash in cold water. Line dry. Do not tumble dry.
Please note these sizes are different to Tiny Tutus class items:
Size 1 – usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas 12-18 months (approximately size 1 in regular clothes)
Size 2 - usually suitable size 2-3 years of age (approximately size 2 in regular clothes)
Size 3 - usually suitable size 3-4 years of age (approximately size 3 in regular clothes)
Size 4 - usually suitable size 4-5 years of age (approximately size 4 in regular clothes)
Size 5 - usually suitable size 5-6 years of age (approximately size 5 in regular clothes)
Size 6 - usually suitable size 6-7 years of age (approximately size 6 in regular clothes)
Size 7 - usually suitable size 7-8 years of age (approximately size 7 in regular clothes)
Size 8 - usually suitable size 8-9 years of age (approximately size 8 in regular clothes)
|1||Usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas 12-18 months||Approximately size 1 in regular clothes|
|2||Usually, suitable size 2-3 years of age||Approximately size 2 in regular clothes|
|3||Usually, suitable size 3-4 years of age||Approximately size 3 in regular clothes|
|4||Usually, suitable size 4-5 years of age||Approximately size 4 in regular clothes|
|5||Usually, suitable size 5-6 years of age||Approximately size 5 in regular clothes|
|6||Usually, suitable size 6-7 years of age||Approximately size 6 in regular clothes|
|7||Usually, suitable size 7-8 years of age||Approximately size 7 in regular clothes|
|8||Usually, suitable size 8-9 years of age||Approximately size 8 in regular clothes|
One size fits most
**Please note that our ballet shoe sizing IS NOT THE SAME as regular shoe sizing.**
Please measure your ballerina's foot as instructed below and enter the size in the box above in millimetres.
- Measure from the very back of the heel to tip of the longest (not necessarily the big) toe. Please note that shoe sizing starts from 130mm (most 2 years olds start with this little one) xx This is best done while standing on a tape or ruler with your heel against a wall or door. Be sure to align the zero point of your tape correctly.
- Please measure both feet and use the larger of the 2 measurements (however, if there is a large difference between the feet some averaging may be required). It’s best to measure later in the day as foot size tends to increase throughout the day.
Please measure to the nearest millimetre and do not round your measurement - measure carefully using the exact technique described - a few mm may make a difference!
Alternatively, download our printable sizing chart to achieve the perfect fit! *When printing the chart please ensure the 'Page Sizing & Handling' option is set to 'Actual size'*
When measuring your ballerinas feet, please provide exact length of the foot and we will add 0.5-1cm to your measurement for comfort and growth room.