If pink is your favourite colour and you love a splash of blue and glitter then this tutu is for you!
Our sparkly Rainbow Connection tutu is a beautiful choice for either soft twirling or jazzy fun.
The raspberry pink spandex bodice glitters with a multi-coloured sequin overlay. Featuring a cyan blue net neckline with keyhole back giving this tutu a gorgeous look. A cyan blue spandex sash sits at the waist with the attached tutu flowing underneath.
Made from a soft cyan blue net and sitting over stiff raspberry pink, the three layers are edged with sequins for extra sparkle.
The elegant halter neckline with snap closure is edged in blue. A fluffy attached soft net tutu finishes this gorgeous costume.
Finishing our Rainbow Connection tutu is flower with petals of tulle organza and feathers.
- Raspberry pink spandex bodice with multi-coloured sequins overlay.
- Cyan blue mesh neckline with keyhole back and snap closure
- Raspberry pink attached trunks
- Cyan blue edged bodice
- Three layer net tutu. Top layer cyan blue edged blue strip sequins, over two layers stiff raspberry pink net both finished in pink strip sequins
- Flower feature on waist
Spot clean if needed with damp cloth or baby wipe (test for colourfastness first). Cool handwash. Line dry without delay. Dry clean recommended. Remove flower prior to washing.
|1||Usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas 12-18 months||Approximately size 1 in regular clothes|
|2||Usually, suitable size 2-3 years of age||Approximately size 2 in regular clothes|
|3||Usually, suitable size 3-4 years of age||Approximately size 3 in regular clothes|
|4||Usually, suitable size 4-5 years of age||Approximately size 4 in regular clothes|
|5||Usually, suitable size 5-6 years of age||Approximately size 5 in regular clothes|
|6||Usually, suitable size 6-7 years of age||Approximately size 6 in regular clothes|
|7||Usually, suitable size 7-8 years of age||Approximately size 7 in regular clothes|
|8||Usually, suitable size 8-9 years of age||Approximately size 8 in regular clothes|
One size fits most
**Please note that our ballet shoe sizing IS NOT THE SAME as regular shoe sizing.**
Please measure your ballerina's foot as instructed below and enter the size in the box above in millimetres.
- Measure from the very back of the heel to tip of the longest (not necessarily the big) toe. Please note that shoe sizing starts from 130mm (most 2 years olds start with this little one) xx This is best done while standing on a tape or ruler with your heel against a wall or door. Be sure to align the zero point of your tape correctly.
- Please measure both feet and use the larger of the 2 measurements (however, if there is a large difference between the feet some averaging may be required). It’s best to measure later in the day as foot size tends to increase throughout the day.
Please measure to the nearest millimetre and do not round your measurement - measure carefully using the exact technique described - a few mm may make a difference!
Alternatively, download our printable sizing chart to achieve the perfect fit! *When printing the chart please ensure the 'Page Sizing & Handling' option is set to 'Actual size'*
When measuring your ballerinas feet, please provide exact length of the foot and we will add 0.5-1cm to your measurement for comfort and growth room.