Pink Play Tutu Dress up Tutu Imaginary Play Tutu Girls Tutu
Our gorgeous play tutu is is simply tutu much fun! Perfect for imaginative play or ballerina dress-ups!
Reflecting the same design inspiration as our 'real' Tiny Tutus Class Tutu.
Soft and comfortable, the bodice features princess seams the same as our Tiny Tutus Class Tutu.
The neckline sparkles with a row of sequins over a gentle gather to form a sweet heart neckline. The attached soft tulle tutu is trimmed with pink satin ribbon on the top two layers, with an additional layer underneath for that fluffy tutu look.
soft one way stretch material
- princess seams on bodice
- gathered neckline with sequins for sweetheart neckline
- Attached three layer tutu
- Top two tutu layers are trimmed with satin ribbon
- Fantastic for dress-ups and imaginative play
Gentle hand wash. Gentle machine wash in a delicates wash bag on a delicate wash cycle only. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
|1||Usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas 12-18 months||Approximately size 1 in regular clothes|
|2||Usually, suitable size 2-3 years of age||Approximately size 2 in regular clothes|
|3||Usually, suitable size 3-4 years of age||Approximately size 3 in regular clothes|
|4||Usually, suitable size 4-5 years of age||Approximately size 4 in regular clothes|
|5||Usually, suitable size 5-6 years of age||Approximately size 5 in regular clothes|
|6||Usually, suitable size 6-7 years of age||Approximately size 6 in regular clothes|
|7||Usually, suitable size 7-8 years of age||Approximately size 7 in regular clothes|
|8||Usually, suitable size 8-9 years of age||Approximately size 8 in regular clothes|
One size fits most
**Please note that our ballet shoe sizing IS NOT THE SAME as regular shoe sizing.**
Please measure your ballerina's foot as instructed below and enter the size in the box above in millimetres.
- Measure from the very back of the heel to tip of the longest (not necessarily the big) toe. Please note that shoe sizing starts from 130mm (most 2 years olds start with this little one) xx This is best done while standing on a tape or ruler with your heel against a wall or door. Be sure to align the zero point of your tape correctly.
- Please measure both feet and use the larger of the 2 measurements (however, if there is a large difference between the feet some averaging may be required). It’s best to measure later in the day as foot size tends to increase throughout the day.
Please measure to the nearest millimetre and do not round your measurement - measure carefully using the exact technique described - a few mm may make a difference!
Alternatively, download our printable sizing chart to achieve the perfect fit! *When printing the chart please ensure the 'Page Sizing & Handling' option is set to 'Actual size'*
When measuring your ballerinas feet, please provide exact length of the foot and we will add 0.5-1cm to your measurement for comfort and growth room.