Life is a Fairytale
Life really is a fairytale is this absolutely sparkling tutu! A definite favourite with ballerinas and parents alike, this tutu is specactualr under the lights of the stage.
The bodice is stunning hotpink mesh multi-colour sequin edged with baby pink spandex edging the sweet heart neckline. The hotpink multi-coloured sequins continue to flow into top skirt of the tutu. Three straps with a cross over back give this tutu a unique look. On the waist is a sash matching the baby pink edging.
This tutu is spectacular on stage under the lights.
- Full sequin mesh on spandex bodice (front & back)
- Full sequin mesh top skirt
- Three layer net tutu under overlay for full fluffy look.
- Tutu attached to the leotard body
- Three straps (pink, blue & hot pink) that cross at the back
- Neckline edged in pink.
- Pink attached waist sash with flower feature
- Spot clean with warm water or baby wipes (please check for colour fastness first)
- Store your tutu hanging upside down from the crutch.
- For a full tutu look, steam tutu netting or iron with a cool iron. Not a fan of ironing? Hang upside down in a bathroom when having a hot shower and let the steam work it's magic.
|1||Usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas 12-18 months||Approximately size 1 in regular clothes|
|2||Usually, suitable size 2-3 years of age||Approximately size 2 in regular clothes|
|3||Usually, suitable size 3-4 years of age||Approximately size 3 in regular clothes|
|4||Usually, suitable size 4-5 years of age||Approximately size 4 in regular clothes|
|5||Usually, suitable size 5-6 years of age||Approximately size 5 in regular clothes|
|6||Usually, suitable size 6-7 years of age||Approximately size 6 in regular clothes|
|7||Usually, suitable size 7-8 years of age||Approximately size 7 in regular clothes|
|8||Usually, suitable size 8-9 years of age||Approximately size 8 in regular clothes|
One size fits most
**Please note that our ballet shoe sizing IS NOT THE SAME as regular shoe sizing.**
Please measure your ballerina's foot as instructed below and enter the size in the box above in millimetres.
- Measure from the very back of the heel to tip of the longest (not necessarily the big) toe. Please note that shoe sizing starts from 130mm (most 2 years olds start with this little one) xx This is best done while standing on a tape or ruler with your heel against a wall or door. Be sure to align the zero point of your tape correctly.
- Please measure both feet and use the larger of the 2 measurements (however, if there is a large difference between the feet some averaging may be required). It’s best to measure later in the day as foot size tends to increase throughout the day.
Please measure to the nearest millimetre and do not round your measurement - measure carefully using the exact technique described - a few mm may make a difference!
Alternatively, download our printable sizing chart to achieve the perfect fit! *When printing the chart please ensure the 'Page Sizing & Handling' option is set to 'Actual size'*
When measuring your ballerinas feet, please provide exact length of the foot and we will add 0.5-1cm to your measurement for comfort and growth room.
Free shipping on orders over $120
Flat rate shipping Australia-wide:
Standard shipping $10
Express shipping $15
Free shipping on orders over $120