#35 So Much Fun (6)
Get ready to have 'So Much Fun'! This costume is just bursting with shimmer and pizazz! Catching the light with every twirl, the gorgeous iridescent sequins really sparkle.
The hot pink illusion mesh neckline adds a pop of playful color. The hot pink theme is carried through the tutu with the adorable bow that sits on the half waist spandex sash.
Hot pink satin ribbon trims the mauve top skirt that sits on a layer of iridescent sequined tulle, adding a touch of magic and sparkle to every twirl.
- Sequin bodice overlay with spandex back
- Hot Pink Halter Illusion mesh neckline with button closure
- Hot pink bow on 1/2 waist spandex cummerbund
- Hot pink satin ribbon trim on tricot topskirt
- Iridescent sequined tulle over layered soft tulle tutu
- Attached lavender briefs
- Glitter free
- Matching hair accessory included
|1||Usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas 12-18 months||Approximately size 1 in regular clothes|
|2||Usually, suitable size 2-3 years of age||Approximately size 2 in regular clothes|
|3||Usually, suitable size 3-4 years of age||Approximately size 3 in regular clothes|
|4||Usually, suitable size 4-5 years of age||Approximately size 4 in regular clothes|
|5||Usually, suitable size 5-6 years of age||Approximately size 5 in regular clothes|
|6||Usually, suitable size 6-7 years of age||Approximately size 6 in regular clothes|
|7||Usually, suitable size 7-8 years of age||Approximately size 7 in regular clothes|
|8||Usually, suitable size 8-9 years of age||Approximately size 8 in regular clothes|
One size fits most
**Please note that our ballet shoe sizing IS NOT THE SAME as regular shoe sizing.**
Please measure your ballerina's foot as instructed below and enter the size in the box above in millimetres.
- Measure from the very back of the heel to tip of the longest (not necessarily the big) toe. Please note that shoe sizing starts from 130mm (most 2 years olds start with this little one) xx This is best done while standing on a tape or ruler with your heel against a wall or door. Be sure to align the zero point of your tape correctly.
- Please measure both feet and use the larger of the 2 measurements (however, if there is a large difference between the feet some averaging may be required). It’s best to measure later in the day as foot size tends to increase throughout the day.
Please measure to the nearest millimetre and do not round your measurement - measure carefully using the exact technique described - a few mm may make a difference!
Alternatively, download our printable sizing chart to achieve the perfect fit! *When printing the chart please ensure the 'Page Sizing & Handling' option is set to 'Actual size'*
When measuring your ballerinas feet, please provide exact length of the foot and we will add 0.5-1cm to your measurement for comfort and growth room.
Shipping from $10 based on state & weight
• NSW: $10 up to 5 kgs, $40 for 5-10 kgs, $60 for 10-20 kgs
• ACT, QLD, VIC: $10 up to 5 kgs, $50 for 5-10 kgs, $80 for 10-20 kgs
• NT, SA, TAS, WA: $15 up to 5kgs, $80 for 5-10 kgs, $150 for 10-20 kgs
Note: Recital Upgrade Packages will be sent with ballerina Tutus