#31 Shine (Breakfast at Tiffany's)
Breakfast at Tiffany's is a definite favourite of the season. This timeless design is the perfect combination of classic sophistication and playfulness.
A glamourous attached double strand, faux pearl necklace, reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn's iconic style, is the feature of this tutu. The necklace sits on a luxurious velvet bodice with double back straps and faux pearl button neck closures.
The tiered tutu features whimsical polka dot ribbon trim, creating a playful contrast with the elegant bodice. To enhance the tutu's volume, we've layers of tulle under the topskirts, so your dancer can twirl and whirl with flair.
With attached briefs, adjustable straps and glitter-free, this is one of our most in-demand tutus!
For a truly timeless look, Breakfast at Tiffany's pairs perfectly with the Ballerina Tiara found here in our Tiara and Head Pieces Collection. (This is the tiara pictured)
- Luxurious velvet bodice
- Attached double strand, faux pearl necklace
- Faux pearl button neck closures
- Double strap feature - adjustable
- Tiered tutu edged with polka dot ribbon
- Additional 2 layer of gathered tulle for volume
- Attached pink briefs
- Adjustable straps
- Glitter free
- Matching hair accessory included
|1||Usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas 12-18 months||Approximately size 1 in regular clothes|
|2||Usually, suitable size 2-3 years of age||Approximately size 2 in regular clothes|
|3||Usually, suitable size 3-4 years of age||Approximately size 3 in regular clothes|
|4||Usually, suitable size 4-5 years of age||Approximately size 4 in regular clothes|
|5||Usually, suitable size 5-6 years of age||Approximately size 5 in regular clothes|
|6||Usually, suitable size 6-7 years of age||Approximately size 6 in regular clothes|
|7||Usually, suitable size 7-8 years of age||Approximately size 7 in regular clothes|
|8||Usually, suitable size 8-9 years of age||Approximately size 8 in regular clothes|
One size fits most
**Please note that our ballet shoe sizing IS NOT THE SAME as regular shoe sizing.**
Please measure your ballerina's foot as instructed below and enter the size in the box above in millimetres.
- Measure from the very back of the heel to tip of the longest (not necessarily the big) toe. Please note that shoe sizing starts from 130mm (most 2 years olds start with this little one) xx This is best done while standing on a tape or ruler with your heel against a wall or door. Be sure to align the zero point of your tape correctly.
- Please measure both feet and use the larger of the 2 measurements (however, if there is a large difference between the feet some averaging may be required). It’s best to measure later in the day as foot size tends to increase throughout the day.
Please measure to the nearest millimetre and do not round your measurement - measure carefully using the exact technique described - a few mm may make a difference!
Alternatively, download our printable sizing chart to achieve the perfect fit! *When printing the chart please ensure the 'Page Sizing & Handling' option is set to 'Actual size'*
When measuring your ballerinas feet, please provide exact length of the foot and we will add 0.5-1cm to your measurement for comfort and growth room.
Shipping from $10 based on state & weight
• NSW: $10 up to 5 kgs, $40 for 5-10 kgs, $60 for 10-20 kgs
• ACT, QLD, VIC: $10 up to 5 kgs, $50 for 5-10 kgs, $80 for 10-20 kgs
• NT, SA, TAS, WA: $15 up to 5kgs, $80 for 5-10 kgs, $150 for 10-20 kgs
Note: Recital Upgrade Packages will be sent with ballerina Tutus