Tiny Tutus Snow Globe
Oh the wonder! Our beautiful Tiny Tutus Snow Globe was designed by our Principal Simone with such care and consideration into each tiny detail. This heartfelt keepsake is a treasure your little one will keep to represent a moment in time.
Our snow globe is inspired by the dream of a little ballerina as she practices her arabesque in front of the silver barre with delicate roses at her feet. Inside the glass dome that swirls with dazzling glitter when shaken, our ballerina seems to come to life.
- Glass dome with a ballerina in arabesque in front of silver ballet barre
- Dome filled with glitter that swirls when shaken
- Silver feature at base of dome
- Tiny Tutus Ballerina plate
- Perfect for a nursery or ballerina's
- Made from ceramic-look resin
Please note this is not a toy and must be used with adult supervision.
Wipe gently with soft cloth to clean.
|1||Usually suitable for our smallest ballerinas 12-18 months||Approximately size 1 in regular clothes|
|2||Usually, suitable size 2-3 years of age||Approximately size 2 in regular clothes|
|3||Usually, suitable size 3-4 years of age||Approximately size 3 in regular clothes|
|4||Usually, suitable size 4-5 years of age||Approximately size 4 in regular clothes|
|5||Usually, suitable size 5-6 years of age||Approximately size 5 in regular clothes|
|6||Usually, suitable size 6-7 years of age||Approximately size 6 in regular clothes|
|7||Usually, suitable size 7-8 years of age||Approximately size 7 in regular clothes|
|8||Usually, suitable size 8-9 years of age||Approximately size 8 in regular clothes|
One size fits most
**Please note that our ballet shoe sizing IS NOT THE SAME as regular shoe sizing.**
Please measure your ballerina's foot as instructed below and enter the size in the box above in millimetres.
- Measure from the very back of the heel to tip of the longest (not necessarily the big) toe. Please note that shoe sizing starts from 130mm (most 2 years olds start with this little one) xx This is best done while standing on a tape or ruler with your heel against a wall or door. Be sure to align the zero point of your tape correctly.
- Please measure both feet and use the larger of the 2 measurements (however, if there is a large difference between the feet some averaging may be required). It’s best to measure later in the day as foot size tends to increase throughout the day.
Please measure to the nearest millimetre and do not round your measurement - measure carefully using the exact technique described - a few mm may make a difference!
Alternatively, download our printable sizing chart to achieve the perfect fit! *When printing the chart please ensure the 'Page Sizing & Handling' option is set to 'Actual size'*
When measuring your ballerinas feet, please provide exact length of the foot and we will add 0.5-1cm to your measurement for comfort and growth room.